$60.00 On Sale
This Spanish Wave is looser than our Deep wave and tighter than our Loose Wave texture. Great for styles with volume!
Choose between our 7A grade and 8A grade. The difference in the grade is mostly weight of the bundles. 7A weighs in at 3.5 oz per bundle and our 8A grade is a higher grade of hair, great for sleek styles and weighs in at an even 4oz. Both grades of hair are high in quality, elasticity, and thickness.
All of our hair is 100% virgin human hair and comes only in natural colors varying in natural black to dark brown. With professional care our hair can last 6 months to a year with coloring, perms and use of professional products. Curls will stretch with lightening. Up to 2 years when creating your own unit or having our stylist custom make your unit. (Custom coloring is included in unit making)
Lengths available are 12-30in
It is normal for the hair to have minimal shedding when wefts are cut. For longevity with lasting curls please:
1) Let air dry after conditioning shampoo and conditioner.
2) Co wash every 1-2 weeks, earlier if you have an active lifestyle.
3) Try to always use a leave-in conditioner, don't use allot of products in between washes. Remember this is dead hair, too much of any product will dry the hair out and cause potential tangling.
4) NO HEAVY OILS! This will weigh the hair down and may cause tangling. Only alcohol free serums and products. Our favorite serum to use is Frizz buster by Fantasia. (Not the artist)
5)Do not comb/brush natural hair when dry as we all know causes excessive shedding from the weft and breakage in the hair.
6) Hair can be straightened but not recommended. It may or may not change the curl pattern.
7)Use a curl defining gel or custard to keep your curls uniform and moisturized.
This hair pattern matches most hair patterns from 2b to about 3b. With All other hair patterns we suggest a roller set to blend your hair or choose from our closure and frontal pieces in stock.
For any more questions and concerns please speak with our stylist.
Contact information is located in our Contact sections.